Use the forward feature to forward messages from an individual or group chat to another individual or group chat. Forwarded messages are indicated with a label, which helps you know if your friend or family member wrote the message they sent or if the message originally came from someone else.
Forward a message
- In an individual or group chat, select the message you want to forward.
- Press Options > Forward.
- Search for or select the contact or group you want to forward the message to.
- Press Done.
- Captions won't be forwarded along with media.
- The forwarding message limit is five chats at one time.
- Any messages you forward that aren't your own outgoing messages will display the label "Forwarded" to you and any recipient receiving the message.