How to use labels
Labels can help you easily organize and find your chats and messages. You can create labels with different colors or names, and add them to an entire chat, group, or certain messages within a chat.
- To an individual or group chat: Swipe left > More > Label Chat.
- To a single message in a chat: Tap and hold the message > More > Label.
Alternatively, you can add an existing label or create a new label by going to Chats > swipe down > tap Labels > Add New Label > enter a name for the new label > tap Save.
Note: You can create up to 20 labels.
To manage your labels, go to the top of the Chats tab and swipe down. Then, tap Labels.
- Edit a label: Tap a label > Edit.
- Change the color of a label: Tap a label > Edit > tap the color palette icon > Choose Color > tap Save.
- Delete a label: Tap a label > Edit > Delete Label > Delete.
If more than two labels are applied to a:
- Chat: Labels appear side-by-side, next to each other.
- Message: Labels appear stacked one over the other.