How to use quick replies
With quick replies, you can create keyboard shortcuts for the messages you send to your customers most frequently. This can include media messages, such as images and videos.
Set quick replies
- Open the WhatsApp Business app > tap Settings.
- Tap Business Tools > Quick Replies.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Enter message to create your desired message.
- Note: Media files aren't supported in quick replies on Web or Desktop.
- Note: Keywords are useful in sorting if you have multiple quick replies saved to your list. You can add up to three keywords per quick reply.
Use quick replies
- Open the WhatsApp Business app.
- Open a chat.
- In the text input field, type "/" followed by the shortcut of a preset quick reply.
- Select the desired quick reply. The message will automatically appear in the text input field.
- Note: Quick replies whose keywords have been used in the current conversation are shown first, followed by the quick replies you most recently used. If multiple quick replies are matched based on keywords, they’re sorted alphabetically.
Business Tip: If you have a quick reply saved for monthly specials, add keywords such as “specials” and “monthly” to the quick reply. That way, when a message from a customer includes either of those words, the correct quick reply will get sorted to the top.
Can't save quick reply