Using greeting messages
You can automatically send greeting messages to customers when they first message you or after 14 days of inactivity in their chat[s] with you.
To set greeting messages:
- Go to Settings > Business Tools > Greeting Message.
- Turn on Send greeting message.
- Under Message, tap the message to edit it and then tap Save.
Under Recipients, tap and choose among:
- Everyone to send the greeting message to everyone who messages you.
- Exclude my contacts to send the greeting message to senders who aren't in your address book.
- Everyone except... to send the greeting message to all senders except those you select.
- Only send to... to send the greeting message to select contacts.
Note: Greeting messages are only sent when your phone has an active Internet connection.