How to print your WhatsApp QR code
To make it easier for your customers to discover and contact your business, print your WhatsApp QR code and display it prominently at your place of business. You can also download a WhatsApp QR code sticker template to frame your code.
Print your WhatsApp QR code
- Open the WhatsApp Business app > tap Settings.
- Tap Business Tools > Short Link > QR Code.
- Save a photo of your QR code. You can do this in two ways:
- Take a screenshot of the QR code.
- Tap Share Code > Save Image to save the image to your device.
- If you want to use the WhatsApp QR code sticker template, be sure the dimensions of your printed QR code are eight centimeters by eight centimeters.
- Make sure you maintain the QR code’s aspect ratio. You can do this by printing your QR code directly from your mobile device or by emailing it to your computer and printing it from there.