How to print your WhatsApp QR code
To make it easier for customers to discover your business, display your QR code prominently at your place of business. You can also download a WhatsApp QR code sticker template to frame your code.
To print QR code:
- Open the WhatsApp Business app. Tap More options
- Tap Business Tools > Short Link
- Tap View QR Code
- Take a screenshot, or tap Share code.
- Go to your Gallery app and open the saved image and crop out your QR code square
- Print your Whatsapp QR code to be 8cm x 8cm (only applicable if you’re using the downloadable sticker template)
Note: Ensure you maintain the QR code’s aspect ratio. You may do this wirelessly from your mobile device or by emailing it to your computer.
Display your printed QR code where it will be visible to the public.