If you’re using the WhatsApp Business app, you can share a short link with your customers that they can use to start a chat with you.
Creating a short link
A short link for your business is automatically generated when you create an account on the WhatsApp Business app. To access this short link:
- Open the WhatsApp Business app > Settings > Business tools.
- Tap Short link to view the auto-generated link.
Once you’ve accessed the short link, you can:
- Tap if you wish to copy the short link and paste it somewhere else on your website or other Facebook pages.
- Tap if you wish to directly send this link over to your customers. Anyone who has access to the link will be able to message you.
- Tap the slider to set a message template for customers to use when they open the short link.
- Tap to create and edit your default message.
Note: Your customers will be able to edit the default message.
About short link on iPhone