The Forward feature allows you to forward messages from an individual chat or group to another individual chat or group. Forwarded messages are indicated with a label, which helps you know if your friend or relative wrote the message they sent or if the message originally came from someone else.
To forward a message:
- In an individual chat or group, select the message you want to forward.
- Press Options > Forward.
- Search for or select the contact or group you want to forward the message to.
- Press Done.
- You can also forward media, locations or contacts so you don't have to re-upload them, they'll send faster and use less data. Please understand captions won't be forwarded along with media.
- Any messages you forward that aren't your own outgoing messages will display the label “Forwarded” to you and any recipient receiving the message.
- The forward limit is to only five individual chats or groups at once. For more information, please read our blog post.