How to send media, contacts or location
To send media, contacts or location:
- Open an individual chat or group.
- Press More.
- Choose what you’d like to send:
- Press Send picture to take a photo with your Camera or choose a photo from your Gallery. You can also add a caption to your photo.
- Press Send video to take a video with your Camera or choose a Video from your phone. You can also add a caption to your video.
- Press Send audio to send an existing audio file from your phone.
- Press Send contacts to send contacts’ information saved in your phone's address book.
- Press Send location to send your location or a nearby place.
- Press Send.
- If you’d like to save media you receive in WhatsApp, press Options > Settings > Chats > Show media in Gallery. Photos and videos will be saved to your phone's Gallery and Video.
- The maximum file size allowed for all photos, videos and audio files to be sent or forwarded through WhatsApp is 10 MB on phones with 512 MB and 5 MB on phones with low memory.
Je li ovaj članak bio od pomoći?
Zahvaljujemo na povratnoj informaciji