About linked devices
Use WhatsApp on Web, Desktop, and other devices by linking them to your phone. You can use up to four linked devices and one phone at a time.
- Your phone won’t need to stay online to use WhatsApp on linked devices, but if you don’t use your phone for over 14 days, your linked devices will become disconnected.
- You’ll still need to register your WhatsApp account and link new devices with your phone.
Learn how to link a device in this article.
These features aren't currently supported:
- Clearing or deleting chats on linked devices if your primary device is an iPhone.
- Messaging or calling someone who is using a very old version of WhatsApp on their phone.
- Using tablets.
- Viewing live location on linked devices.
- Creating and viewing broadcast lists on linked devices.