Can’t see a contact’s profile information
Privacy settings allow you to hide your last seen, profile photo, about, status, or read receipts. You might not be able to see someone else's information because of how they’ve set their privacy settings.
If you can't see someone else's last seen, profile photo, about, status, or read receipts, it might be due to one of the following:
- Your contact has changed their privacy settings to Nobody.
- You’ve changed your last seen privacy settings to Nobody.
- Your contact has changed their privacy settings to My Contacts , and you aren’t saved as a contact in their phone.
- You’re blocked by the contact.
- There might be a connection problem.
- Your contact hasn't set a profile photo.