How to share and view links to a Facebook Shop in WhatsApp
Note: This feature may not be available to you yet.
You can share links to product pages from a Facebook Shop so that it opens directly in WhatsApp, allowing users to stay in WhatsApp while exploring a business’ shop.
Share a link to a product page in WhatsApp
- Open the product page on Facebook, tap > More Options.
- Tap the WhatsApp icon.
- Select the person or group you’d like to share the product page with.
- Tap the send button or Next.
- Draft your message. Note: the link for the product page will be attached to your message.
- Tap or .
Open a product page link in WhatsApp
Tapping a product page link sent in a WhatsApp chat will open the product page directly in WhatsApp. From there, you can tap:
- The images in the Shop More section to explore other products and services offered by the business.
- The business name to view the business profile associated with this shop.
- Message to start a conversation with the business about the specific product you’re viewing.
Note: The first time you tap a link to a shop from a chat in WhatsApp, you’ll be prompted with a user notice regarding WhatsApp’s data policies. Tap Continue to accept the terms covered in the user notice. To learn more about WhatsApp data policies, read this article.