You can delete your account from within WhatsApp. Deleting your account is an irreversible process, which we cannot revert even if you perform it by accident.
To delete your account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap the Menu Button > Settings > Account > Delete my account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap Delete my account.
Deleting your account will
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Erase your message history.
- Delete you from all of your WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your Google Drive backup.
Note: We cannot delete your account for you at this time.
Learn how to delete your account on: iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | BlackBerry 10