You can delete your account from within WhatsApp. Deleting your account is an irreversible process, which we cannot revert even if you perform it by accident.
To delete your account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to Settings > Account > Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap Delete My Account.
Deleting your account will
- Delete your account info and profile photo.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your WhatsApp message history on your phone and your iCloud backup.
Note: We cannot delete your account for you at this time.
Learn how to delete your account on: Android | Windows Phone | Nokia S40