You can delete your account from within WhatsApp. Deleting your account is an irreversible process, which we cannot revert even if you perform it by accident.
To delete your account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More > settings > account > delete account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap continue at the bottom of the screen to finish deleting your account.
Deleting your account will
- Delete your account info and profile photo.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your message history on your phone.
Note: We cannot delete your account for you at this time.
Learn how to delete your account on: Android | iPhone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | Nokia S60 | BlackBerry 10
WhatsApp Support Team