The Forward feature allows you to forward messages from a group or individual chat to another group or individual chat. Forwarded messages are indicated with a label, which helps you know if your friend or relative wrote the message they sent or if the message originally came from someone else.
To forward a message:
- In a group or individual chat, hover over the message you want to forward, then click Menu > Forward message.
- To forward multiple messages, you can either check additional messages after you select the first message or click Menu ( or ) in the top right corner > Select messages > check the messages you want to forward.
- Click the Forward message icon in the bottom right corner.
- Search for or select the groups or individual chats you want to forward the message to.
- Click the Send icon.
- Note: Any messages you forward that aren't your own outgoing messages will display the label “Forwarded” to you and any recipient receiving the message.
Learn how to forward messages on: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40