How to add or remove your WhatsApp account from Portal
Add your account
- On your Portal, tap or select Settings > Accounts > your name > Connect WhatsApp. You’ll see a code you’ll need to use to log in to Facebook.
- Open facebook.com/device on your phone or computer browser. If you’re using your:
- Phone: Tap ENTER CODE. Enter the code, then tap CONTINUE > Confirm.
- Computer: Enter the code, then click Continue > Confirm.
- On your Portal, check By checking, you agree to receive messages on WhatsApp.
- Tap or select Continue > Next.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone. If you have an:
- Android: Tap the CHATS tab > More options > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone: Tap Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code on your Portal. If you're logged in to another device when trying to scan the QR code, you'll have to tap:
- iPhone: Scan QR Code
- On your Portal, tap or select Done.
Remove your account
- On your Portal, tap or select Settings > Accounts > your name > WhatsApp > Remove Account.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone or WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop on your computer.
- Open the individual chat with "Portal from Facebook" to view the confirmation code that was sent.
- On your Portal, enter the confirmation code, then tap or select Done > Remove.
A ishte e dobishëm ky artikull?
Faleminderit për reagimin