You can delete your account from within WhatsApp.
Warning: Deleting your account is an irreversible process, we cannot undo a deletion if you complete the process by accident.
Using the Delete My Account feature in WhatsApp will
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Delete you from your friends' WhatsApp Favorites lists.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your WhatsApp message history on your phone and your WhatsApp backup.
To delete your WhatsApp account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Application Menu > Settings > Account > Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number in the full international format and tap Delete My Account.
Please note that we cannot delete your account for you at this time.
Learn how to delete your account on: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry