Please follow these steps to delete and reinstall WhatsApp:
Before you delete WhatsApp from your phone, make sure to manually back up your chat history or email your conversations to save them before they get erased:
- Back up Chat History: Go to Application Menu > Settings > Media Settings > Backup Conversation.
- Email Conversation: Chats > Long press the chat (one at a time) > Email Conversation.
To reinstall WhatsApp:
- Touch and hold the WhatsApp icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap which appears on the corner of WhatsApp icon.
- Tap Delete to confirm the removal of the application.
- Download WhatsApp from BlackBerry World or Beta Zone. If you have issues installing WhatsApp, please read this article.
- Verify your account and restore your chat history.
Learn how to reinstall WhatsApp on: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry