You can automatically send greeting messages to customers when they first message you, or after 14 days of inactivity in their chat with you.
To set greeting messages:
- Tap the Menu Button > Settings > Business settings > Greeting message.
- Turn on Send greeting message.
- Edit the message by tapping on it.
- Under Recipients, tap and choose between:
- Everyone to send the greeting message to anyone who messages you after business hours.
- Everyone not in address book to send the greeting message to numbers that aren't in your address book.
- Everyone except... to send the greeting message to all numbers except a select few.
- Only send to... to send the greeting message to select recipients.
- Tap SAVE.
Note: Greeting messages are only sent when your phone has an active Internet connection.