To uninstall WhatsApp, go to your phone's Settings app > Apps > WhatsApp > Uninstall.
- Please follow this link. It will navigate you to Google Play where you can tap Install to start downloading the app.
- Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Verify your phone number.
- If a backup of your chat history was found and you would like to restore it, choose Restore. Learn more about restoring here.
- Lastly, type in your name. You can also change this later in WhatsApp by going to Menu Button > Settings, and tapping on your profile name.
Having trouble downloading WhatsApp? Take a look at this article.
Learn how to reinstall WhatsApp on: iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | BlackBerry 10