Send a voice message
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Make sure you have the Message box selected.
- Press and hold VOICE and start speaking to record your voice message.
- Release to stop recording. You can then:
- Press SEND to send the voice message.
- Press Delete to delete the voice message.
Note: You might have to wait a second before speaking if the beginning of your message isn't recorded.
On sent voice messages you'll see:
- A green microphone on voice messages your recipients haven't played.
- A blue microphone on voice messages your recipients have played.
Note: The video below is only applicable to WhatsApp users that have a JioPhone or JioPhone 2.