You can delete your account from within WhatsApp. Deleting your account is an irreversible process, which we cannot revert even if you perform it by accident.
To delete your account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to Settings > Account > Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap Delete My Account.
Deleting your account will
- Delete your account info and profile photo.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your WhatsApp message history on your phone and your iCloud backup.
If you delete your account:
- You can't regain access to your account.
- It might take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your information isn't accessible on WhatsApp during this time.
- It doesn't affect the information other users have related to you, such as their copies of the messages you sent them.
- Copies of some materials such as log records may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Your personal information shared with other Facebook Companies will also be deleted.
Learn how to delete your account on: Android | Windows Phone