How to set up a Novi account on WhatsApp
You can set up a Novi account on WhatsApp by following the instructions below. If you already have a Novi account, you can connect it by logging in to your Novi account on WhatsApp.
To set up a Novi account on WhatsApp:
- Tap New chat to open your contact list.
- Select a contact or add a new one, then start a chat.
- Tap Attach on the right in the message box.
- Select Payment in the menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Create Account at the top right of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: You’ll need to use the same mobile phone number you used to sign up for WhatsApp when you register for Novi on WhatsApp. You’ll also need a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID. Novi uses this to help protect you, keep Novi safe, and comply with laws and regulations.
- Novi Help Center