You can quickly and easily identify which of your contacts use WhatsApp by accessing your phone's address book.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats tab.
- Tap on the New chat icon.
If you can't see your contacts, check the following:
- Your contacts are using WhatsApp.
- You’ve saved your contacts' phone numbers in your phone's address book. If they’re using a foreign phone number, use the full international format.
- You’ve allowed WhatsApp to access your phone's contacts in your phone's Settings app.