To uninstall WhatsApp, go to your phone's Settings app > Apps & notifications > WhatsApp > Uninstall.
- Go to Play Store, then search for WhatsApp. Tap INSTALL under WhatsApp Messenger.
- Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Verify your phone number.
- If a backup of your chat history was found and you would like to restore it, choose Restore. Learn more about restoring here.
- Lastly, type in your name. You can also change this later in WhatsApp by tapping More options > Settings, and tapping on your profile name.
Having trouble downloading WhatsApp? Take a look at this article.
Learn how to reinstall WhatsApp on: iPhone