WhatsApp allows you to personalize your photos and videos by adding emoji, text, or freehanded drawings.
Edit photos and videos
- Tap Camera in the text field.
- Take a new photo or video or choose an existing photo or video from the picker.
- Choose what you want to add to the photo or video.
Add stickers or emoji
- Tap Sticker > Sticker or Emoji.
- Tap the item that you’d like to use.
- To move the item, tap and hold it, then drag it.
- To resize the item, pinch in or out to make it smaller or larger.
- To rotate the item, pinch and turn it.
- Tap Text in the top of the screen.
- Type the desired text in the text field.
- To select a color, slide your finger up and down the color selector.
- To select a font type, slide your finger from the color selector on the right to the left. Lift your finger to confirm a font type.
- To resize the text, pinch in or out to make it smaller or larger.
- To rotate the text, pinch and turn the text.
- Tap Draw in the top of the screen.
- Use your finger to create freehand drawings.
- To select a color, slide your finger up and down the color selector. You can select the color for each line that you draw.
- Swipe up on the photo or video.
- Select a filter.
- Tap Mute to mute audio in your video.