The archive chat feature allows you to hide an individual or group chat from your chats list to better organize your conversations.
- Archiving a chat doesn’t delete the chat or back it up to your SD card.
- Archived individual or group chat will unarchive when you receive a new message from that individual or group chat.
Archive a chat or group
- In the CHATS tab, tap and hold the chat you want to hide.
- Tap Archive on the top of the screen.
Archive all chats
- In the CHATS tab, tap More options > Settings.
- Tap Chats > Chat history > Archive all chats.
View archived chats or groups
- Scroll to the bottom of your CHATS screen.
- Tap Archived.
Unarchive a chat or group
- Scroll to the bottom of the CHATS screen and tap Archived.
- Tap and hold the chat or group that you want to unarchive.
- On the top bar, tap the Unarchive icon.
How to archive or unarchive a chat or group: iPhone | | Web and Desktop | KaiOS