How to place an order using cart
When you are visiting a business’ catalog on WhatsApp, you can use the MESSAGE BUSINESS to start a conversation or use the ADD TO CART button if you’re ready to place an order with the business about a product that you’re viewing.
Adding products to cart
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to your chat or business profile of the business you’d like to order from.
- Tap on the shopping button icon listed next to their name to access their catalog.
- Once the catalog opens, browse through the products you’d like to order.
- Tap on the product you like.
- Tap ADD TO CART on product if you’d like to order.
- Alternatively, you can also tap MESSAGE BUSINESS if you’d like to ask a specific question about the product.
Editing your cart
- Tap VIEW CART to see all the products added to your cart.
- Tap ADD MORE if you wish to navigate back to the catalog to continue adding more products.
- You can also edit quantity for each product added to your cart.
Placing an order
- Once you’ve successfully updated your cart, you can send it to the seller as a WhatsApp message.
- Once sent, you will be able to see the details of your order by tapping on the VIEW SENT CART button in your chat window with the seller.
If you’d like to enquire about multiple items listed in a seller’s catalog, you can add all of them to your cart and send your enquiry in a single message. An order isn’t final until confirmed by the seller.
Download this infographic for more information on how to add items to your cart.