How to forward media
Web and Desktop
You can forward photos, videos, and documents from an individual or group chat to another individual or group chat.
By default, the caption is included when you forward media to give additional information when sharing between chats. You can choose to remove the caption or replace it with your own message.
- Go to the chat with the media you’d like to forward.
- Hover over the media you want to forward. Then, click or.
- Search for or select the chat you want to forward the media to.
- You can choose to:
- Include a caption with the media.
- Click X to remove the caption.
- Click X to remove the caption and replace it with your own message.
- Click Send (or).
Note: Captions can’t be added when forwarding multiple photos or videos.