How to manage your marketing messages
Note: This feature might not be available in your area yet.
To see all of your marketing messages, go to the Tools tab > tap Marketing messages.
View, edit, and delete a message
Tap a message to view it. To edit or delete a message, tap
> Create editable copy or Delete message.
If you edit a message that’s already been sent, those changes will not be displayed to anyone who has already received the message. If you delete a message that’s already been sent, anyone who has already received the message will still be able to see it.
Send a message again
Tap a message > Send again to send your message again. Select your audience again. You can also see how many times the message has been sent to a particular contact.
> Marketing messages to see how your messages are performing overall. You can see:
- How many replies your messages have received
- Average rate at which customers read your messages
- Note: This information won’t reflect recipients who have turned off read receipts.
Tap a message to view insights for it. You can see:
- The date the message was sent
- How many times the message was delivered
- How many people have read the message
- How many people have replied to the message
Some metrics might be estimated. Learn more about what this means in this article.