How to create and share AI stickers
You can create your own stickers using AI on WhatsApp. AI stickers on WhatsApp are generated by artificial intelligence (AI), based on the text you enter, using a service from Meta. Once sent, your AI stickers will appear automatically in your sticker tray and can be shared at any time with your contact.
- At this time, only sticker descriptions in English are supported.
- This feature is currently only available in limited countries and may not be available to you yet.
Create an AI sticker
- Open a chat.
- Tap >.
- Tap Create. If prompted, tap Continue.
- Enter a description of the sticker you want to create.
- Up to four stickers will be generated.
- You can also edit your description and try again.
- Tap a sticker to send it.
In your sticker tray, you can view stickers you've recently created by tapping
Favorite an AI sticker
You can favorite a sticker and share it later.
- Open the chat with the AI sticker you want to favorite.
- Tap the sticker in your chat or tap and hold the sticker in the sticker tray.
- Tap Add to favorites.
Report an AI sticker
AI stickers generated automatically in response to the prompt you enter might not be accurate or appropriate. If you believe a sticker is incorrect, you can report it. We may ban a user if we believe that user is violating our Terms of Service, including by sharing inappropriate AI-generated content.
Report a sticker you've received
- Tap and hold the sticker you want to report.
- Tap > Report > Report.
Report a sticker you've created
You can also report an AI sticker during the creation process.
- Tap > Report.
- Select the sticker you believe is inappropriate.
- Select a problem and tap Submit.
About AI stickers