How to forward messages
Веб апликације и апликације за рачунар
Use the forward feature to forward messages from an individual or group chat to another individual or group chat. Forwarded messages are indicated with a “Forwarded” label, which helps you know if your friend or family member wrote the message they sent or if the message originally came from someone else.
When you forward a message, you can share it with up to five chats at one time. If a message has already been forwarded, you can forward it to up to five chats, including a maximum of one group chat. When a message is forwarded many times, it can only be forwarded to one chat at a time.
Forward a message
- In an individual or group chat, hover over the message you want to forward, then click Menu> Forward message.
- To forward multiple messages, you can either select additional messages after you select the first message or click Menu (or) > Select messages > select the messages you want to forward.
- To forward multiple messages, you can either select additional messages after you select the first message or click Menu (
- Click Forward message (or).
- Search for or select the individual or group chats you want to forward the messages to.
- Click Send (or).
Note: Any messages you forward that aren't your own outgoing messages will display the label "Forwarded" to you and any recipient receiving the message.
- About forwarding limits
- How to forward messages: Android | iPhone | KaiOS