How to forward messages
웹 및 데스크톱
The forward feature allows you to forward messages from an individual or group chat to another individual or group chat. Forwarded messages are indicated with a “Forwarded” label, which helps you know if your friend or family member wrote the message they sent or if the message originally came from someone else.
You can forward a message with up to five chats at one time. If a message has already been forwarded, you can forward it to up to five chats, including a maximum of one group chat. When a message is forwarded many times, it can only be forwarded to one chat at a time.
Forward a message
- In an individual or group chat, tap and hold the message you want to forward.
- To forward multiple messages, you can select additional messages after you select the first message.
- Tap Forward.
- Search for or select the individual or group chats you want to forward the messages to.
- Tap Send.
- You can also forward media, locations, or contacts so you don't have to re-upload them.
- Any messages you forward that aren't your own outgoing messages will display the "Forwarded" label to you and any recipient receiving the message.
- About forwarding limits