Can’t connect to WhatsApp
Nett og datamaskin
If you're unable to send or receive messages on WhatsApp Web or Desktop, you might be experiencing computer or Wi-Fi connection issues.
You must have a strong and stable internet connection to use WhatsApp Web or Desktop. To test your computer’s internet connection:
- Open WhatsApp Web or Desktop. If you see a yellow banner with the error message Computer not connected, check to make sure your computer's internet connection is active.
- If your computer's internet connection is working normally and you still can't send or receive messages, refresh the page if you’re on WhatsApp Web, or quit and restart the app if you’re using WhatsApp Desktop.
- If the problem persists, try logging out and back in to WhatsApp Web or Desktop, which you can learn how to do in this article.
Note: For WhatsApp Web, you must use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, or Safari. Other browsers such as Internet Explorer aren’t supported.
If you’re using a managed Wi-Fi network, such as an office, library, or university campus, your network might be set up to block or limit connections to WhatsApp Web.
If you’re notified that you're on a Wi-Fi network that’s preventing WhatsApp Web from operating correctly, make sure your network is set up to bypass traffic to "web.whatsapp.com", ".web.whatsapp.com", or ".whatsapp.net".
- About WhatsApp Web and Desktop
- How to download WhatsApp Desktop
- How to log in or out