Can’t connect to WhatsApp
Web and Desktop
If you’re unable to send or receive messages on WhatsApp, you might not have an internet connection. To check your device’s internet connection:
- See if there's a clock icon next to your messages instead of a check mark. If you see a clock, it means your messages aren't getting delivered.
- Check the network signal on your device to see if it's blinking or empty.
Most connection issues can be resolved by doing the following:
- Restart your device by turning it off and back on.
- Check if other apps are working. If they’re not, try a different internet connection.
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version available on your device's app store.
- Contact your mobile provider.