Can’t see a contact’s profile information
Privacy settings allow you to hide your last seen and online, profile photo, about, status, or read receipts. You might not be able to see someone else's information because of how they’ve set their privacy settings.
If you can't see someone else's last seen and online, profile photo, about, status, or read receipts, it might be due to one of the following:
- There's a temporary network issue.
- You or the user changed your privacy settings for last seen and online or profile photo.
- You and the user both need to resync your contacts.
- You're blocked by the contact.
- You may not have them saved as a contact.
- They might not have you saved as a contact.
- They might not have messaged you before.