Can't receive notifications on Chrome
Διαδίκτυο και υπολογιστές
If you aren't receiving notifications on WhatsApp Web, make sure your notifications are turned on in your browser.
Turn on notifications
- In your browser, click Turn on desktop notifications within the blue banner above your chats list.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
Note: If you don't see the blue banner, refresh the page. If you still don't see the banner, you might have muted or turned off notifications in your WhatsApp settings.
- In your browser, click the More icon > Settings.
- Alternatively, click Chrome > Preferences…
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings > Notifications.
- Make sure Ask before sending (recommended) is turned on.
- If "https://web.whatsapp.com" is under the Block list, click the More icon next to it > Allow.