Can’t receive notifications on Safari
Web i stolno računalo
If you aren't receiving notifications on WhatsApp Web, make sure your notifications are turned on in your browser.
Turn on notifications
- In your browser, click Turn on desktop notifications within the blue banner above your chats list.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
Note: If you don't see the blue banner, refresh the page. If you still don't see the banner, you might have muted or turned off notifications in your WhatsApp settings.
- In your browser, click Safari > Preferences... > Websites > Notifications.
- If the dropdown by "web.whatsapp.com" is set to Deny, change it to Allow.
- How to change notifications on WhatsApp Web or Desktop.
- Can’t receive notifications: Chrome | Firefox | Microsoft Edge | Opera