How to download or uninstall WhatsApp
To download WhatsApp
- Go to the Google Play Store, then search for WhatsApp Messenger. Tap INSTALL.
- Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Register your phone number.
- If a backup of your chat history was found and you would like to restore it, choose Restore. Learn more about restoring your chat history here.
- Enter your name. You can also change this later in WhatsApp by tapping More options> Settings, and tapping on your profile name.
To uninstall WhatsApp
- We recommend using the Chat Backup feature to back up your messages before you delete WhatsApp from your device.
- Go to your device's Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications > WhatsApp > Uninstall to remove the app and all of its data.
- How to download or uninstall WhatsApp: iPhone | KaiOS
- Can’t download or update WhatsApp
- How to change WhatsApp language