How to download or uninstall WhatsApp
To download WhatsApp
- Find WhatsApp Messenger in the Apple App Store, then tap GET.
- Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Register your phone number.
- If a backup of your chat exists, you can restore it. Learn more about restoring your chat history here.
- Enter your name.
To uninstall WhatsApp
- Optional: Use the Chat Backup feature to back up your messages before you delete WhatsApp from your device.
- Touch and hold the WhatsApp icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the x in the corner of the WhatsApp icon.
- Tap Delete to remove the app and all of its data.
Note: If you have issues with your Apple ID, password, or downloading in general, please contact Apple Support. Apple controls the download and installation process for all iPhone apps. We can’t resolve any Apple App Store related issues.
- About supported iPhones