Sharing catalog links
Catalog allows current and potential customers to browse a business’s products or services, ask questions and engage with the business. Customers can choose a product or service they're interested in, share it with their friends or message the business to ask questions about that product.
To share a product or service from catalog:
- Go to Catalog
- Select the item or service you wish to share
- Tap the three dots on the top right corner
- You can then share the specific item in your catalog with your contacts or potential buyers anywhere by selecting any of the options:
- Forward: to share the item link with others over WhatsApp.
- Share: to share the item link over email or other third-party messaging apps.
- Select the groups or individual chats you want to share the item or service with.
- Tap Send
The shared link will directly open the item/catalog if the recipient views the links within WhatsApp Messenger or WhatsApp Business app.
However, if the catalog link is shared over email or browser, a selector will open to allow the user to choose which app to open the link.