Being blocked by someone
There are a couple of indicators that you may be blocked:
- You can no longer see a contact's last seen or online.
- You can't see the contacts' statuses.
- You don't see updates to a contact's profile photo.
- Any messages sent to a contact who has blocked you will only show one gray check mark to show the message was sent. They won’t show a second check mark.
- Any calls you attempt to place will not go through.
- You can’t add them to a group if you’re a group admin.
If you see all the indicators above for a contact, this could mean they’re blocking you. But they may also be due to other reasons. We can’t tell you if you’re being blocked by someone.