How to send voice messages
Web og computer
If you don’t want to type a message, you can record and send a voice message.
Send a voice message
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Make sure you have the Message box selected.
- Press VOICE > VOICE and start speaking to record your voice message.
- Press Stop to stop recording.
- You can then:
- Press Play to listen to the voice message.
- Press SEND to send the voice message.
- Press Delete to delete the voice message.
Note: You might have to wait a second before speaking if the beginning of your message isn't recorded.
On sent voice messages you'll see:
- A green microphoneon voice messages your recipients haven't played.
- A blue microphoneon voice messages your recipients have played.
Note: The video below is only applicable to WhatsApp users that have a JioPhone or JioPhone 2.
- How to play voice messages