How to remove a member from a community
Web and Desktop
If a community member is violating the community’s guidelines, an admin can remove them from the community as well as from all the groups belonging to that community.
Remove a member from a community
- Go to the Communities tab.
- Open the community.
- Click the community name > View members.
- Scroll down to the member you want to remove and click Remove from community.
- Only the community creator and admins can remove a member from the community.
- When a member is removed from a community, they're also removed from any groups they belong to that are part of the community.