How to edit your default message for WhatsApp Business QR code
Scanning your QR code lets your customers start a conversation by sending your business a default message. As a business owner, you can determine the content of your default message.
Business Tip: Value-driven default messages can encourage customers to contact your business, and help you form relationships with them. For example, “I want to learn about upcoming sales” or “Please add me to your newsletter”.
Edit your default message
- Open the WhatsApp Business app.
- Tap Settings > Business Tools > Short Link.
- Enter the default message you’d like to use.
Note: Default messages have a 140-character limit.
- Tap SAVE to save your changes.
Note: Your customers can edit a default message before sending it to you.
- About WhatsApp QR code for businesses
- How to share your Whatsapp Business QR code