Can't use desktop calling
Nett og datamaskin
If you’re having trouble making or receiving desktop calls:
- Ensure your computer and phone are connected to the internet and you have a strong internet connection.
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version available.
- Ensure that your device supports desktop calling. Desktop calling is available on Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 and newer and macOS 10.13 and newer.
- Make sure you have a microphone, camera, and speakers.
- Troubleshoot your microphone and speakers through your computer’s sound settings.
- Use a headset for the best audio. Using a separate external microphone and speaker devices might cause echo.
- Make sure your camera is available.
- Ensure you’ve granted permission for WhatsApp to access your microphone and camera.
- Group calls aren’t supported on WhatsApp Desktop at this time.
- Virtual audio and video devices aren’t supported.
- About desktop calling
- How to make a voice call
- How to make a video call