How to place an order using cart
When you are visiting a business’ catalog on WhatsApp, use the Message Business button to start a conversation, or use the Add to cart button to begin the order process.
Adding products to cart
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to your chat with a business or their business profile.
- Tap the Shopping buttonnext to the business name to access their catalog.
- Browse through the products.
- Tap next to an item to add that item to your cart. You can also tap an item to open the product detail page. Then, tap ADD TO CART.
- Tap orto adjust the quantity of that item in your cart.
Note: You can also tap MESSAGE BUSINESS to ask about the product. To ask about multiple items, add all of them to your cart and send your inquiry in a single message. An order isn't final until confirmed by the seller.
Editing your cart
- Tap the VIEW CART or from the Catalog menu or in your message with the businessto see the products added to your cart.
- Tap ADD MORE to navigate back to the catalog to add more products.
- Tap orto adjust the quantity of specific items in your cart.
Placing an order
- Once you’ve updated your cart, tap PLACE ORDER.
- Once sent, you can see your order details by tapping on the VIEW SENT CART button in your chat window with the seller.
- About cart