How to place an order using cart
When you are visiting a business’s catalog, you can use the Message Business button to start a conversation, or use the Add to Cart button to begin the order process.
Adding products to cart
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to your chat with a business or their business profile.
- Tap on the shopping buttonnext to the business name to access their catalog.
- Browse through the products.
- Tap next to an item to add the item to your cart. You can also tap an item to open the product detail page. Tap Add to Cart.
- Tap orto adjust the quantity of that item in your cart.
You can also tap Message Business to ask about the product. To ask about multiple items, add all of them to your cart and send your inquiry in a single message. An order isn't final until confirmed by the seller.
Editing your cart
- Tap the View Cart or from the Catalog menu or in your message with the business to see the products added to your cart.
- Tap Add more to navigate back to the catalog to add more products.
- Tap orto adjust the quantity of specific items in your cart.
Placing an order
- Once you’ve updated your cart, tap Place Order button to send your cart to the seller.
- Once sent, you can see your order details by tapping the View cart button in your chat window with the seller.