How to create ads on the WhatsApp Business app
Note: This feature may not be available to you yet.
From within the WhatsApp Business app, you can create Facebook and Instagram ads that lead to a WhatsApp chat with you.
To create an ad on the WhatsApp Business app, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Use an Android phone
- Can login in to your Facebook account on the same phone to pay for the ad
To create an ad on the WhatsApp Business app:
- Open WhatsApp > > Advertise on Facebook > Get started
- Select a catalog item/photo or status you wish to advertise
- Note: If you choose Your Catalog, you need to have at least one approved item in your WhatsApp Business catalog.
- You can advertise multiple catalog items at a time and run multiple ads for your business.
- Tap Next
- You will be prompted to log into your Facebook account to pay for your ad
- Tap Log in and enter your Facebook credentials
- Fill in the details of your ad by setting your Budget (how much you want to spend daily), Duration (how long you want your ad to run), Audience (who you want to reach), and select a special ad category, if necessary.
- Tap Next
- Review ad details.
- Tap Create Ad
- Your ad will be reviewed before it’s published.
- After your ad is published, you can view your ad's status and results in the app under Manage ads in Facebook.